We invite you to join us!
The Women’s Golf Association of the Springville Country Club affords its members numerous benefits.
- Unite with other female golfing members of SCC in the spirit of sportswomanship.
- Women’s tournaments* (7-8 tournaments per year; additional fee may apply) including the ever popular Friendship Cup – your opportunity to play at courses such as Wanakah, Orchard Park, East Aurora. Win prizes!
- Thursday Morning League – play with different members weekly in fun formats ($10/yr.). Win prizes!
- President’s Cup* match play. Win prizes!
- Ringers* – track your improvement during the season. Win prizes!
- Hole-in-one Club* (entry fee included in WGA dues). Win prizes!
- Post your “Birdies or Better”*. Win prizes!
- Interclub Play.
Participate in as many or as few events as you like.
Simply call Danielle at 592-4334 ext. 111 to enroll. The low $35 annual dues will be charged to your member account. This is the best deal at SCC!
Members of the Women’s Golf Association are a diverse group from all walks of life, all levels of golf ability-handicaps ranging from 13 through 40+, ages ranging from Spring Chickens to 90+.
Strictly a weekend golfer? No worries, many activities (*) include weekends or are self-scheduled.
Not Convinced? Please feel free to join us at our Opening Event held on the first Saturday in May that is open to all SCC Ladies. All those in attendance at the Opening Event will be eligible for a special prize drawing!