It looks like we are going to catch a break on the weather for the next week or so. In regards to today, there is a heavy frost delay that looks to last until at least 11:30am. After talking with Nick and the crew, the decision was made to not have electric carts for today in hopes we can run them tomorrow and moving forward.

I will try to send another message tomorrow morning for further updates.

%d bloggers like this: