Course Update

I know all of you are wondering if the 2018 golf season has been canceled but i assure you that isn’t the case. The inch of snow we recieved last night has pushed us back into the shop. With warmer temperatures and rain coming my hope, at best, is to have flagsticks in on the front nine by tomorrow afternoon and the upper course by Thursday late morning. I will meet again with Dave Thomas tomorrow morning and decide when we can let carts out. Please keep in mind we are concentrating all of our efforts to clear the golf course of debris and have a ways to go. Please look tomorrow morning to the website for further updates. Thank you for your patience as we try to get this season off the ground.

5 thoughts on “Course Update

  1. we played all 18 on friday, course was in remarkably good shape….it was great to be out !!
    Thanks Brian & crew!!
    (..and we managed not to take out a worker with an errant shot…:-)

    Like

Leave a Comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s